EURETINA Observership Website
Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions of the observership programme:
- Applicants must have finished their residency, must be aged 35 years or younger
and must be licensed to practice and currently subspecialise in retina.
- Applicants must be EURETINA members. To become a member please visit EURETINA membership site.
- Applicants must be in training in a European country.
- Observerships must be spent at a European hospital or university setting, selected by and arranged by the candidate.
- Awardees must be responsible for making their own application to a suitable university or hospital centre.
- Applications will not be considered until all documents have been received.
- Successful applicants will be asked to provide a short description of their experience at the end of the observership.
Forgot your password
Please enter your email address you used when signing up.